Nästa sista: Mesta dels romantik - Junior ska gifta sig o.s.v.

2011-05-05

Se Simulering (med människor) rörande värdering: Påhittad konflikt

-----------------------------------------------
[Junior ska gifta sig]
Their the men of the world loost the only one i could think
like would stand up for old traditions. 

Seeing a value in the man for himself. 

-----------------------------------------------

I hope he dont xxxxx her up for me. I want her evil minded. 

ui have not keept her out if prisons for like eternity
for her go all puink eyed now and put like wellw tf they
do witht hem blood textiles in their hear. 

h ah
who u talking about here.
ha ha. 
no solid risk at all. 
besides tomorrow she probably beat him up and he come running
and want to be put some their else and she is more evil
than ever. 

yeah i give it 5% for that. This one is a sticker I sya.
When it is solid puke level cute it isually are if they passed
30 both. 

-----------------------------

na nah

take me off it so i do not.

I want no contanct with them cam network at all.

Just I wanted to check up on Junior here. 

And she he didn't show sign of fever or infecction from
this artful expression of love he did on his arm. 

Cut it of mine toal. i do not wanna even be able to
swithc it. 

----------------------------------------

U in the cable?

Good.

----------------------------------------

how does itlook.
how thick

nah it is the worng one.

try the other side. 


----------------------------------------

ok fuck. ok alls tand by. 

here they come. not for us i think. And few.
but calm it all over. 

ssssssss

gooooooooooooood
yeah going up to the resisentil
np

-----

Na.

Wew ant until they fixed a few things here for me. 

-----

We leave no loose ends.

--------

Thats the navy for u. 

Comes on the bloody twitter. 

he he. 
well u go storming showing of probably these big hats they got like for
motorcycle and shit ha ha. 

man how fun. well not navy probbly but that would been so bloody
fun. them and social media ha ha. 

good i al msot crying. 

omg how amusing. 

they hunted bin laden and people witter their operation. ha ha. 

:-D
Oil down. 
h a ha. 

It is rational cause Obamaaffected the supply of oil badly. 
Allthat flying and such. ha ha. 

Thasnxk. 
I shall sacrifie a small mammal for you. A hhuman well no one of them
are anymore. Guess it gotta be a male when. ha ha. 

Yeah i am so right in me theor about women. U solid go well more
expressed with them turned President. I mean I made her president
so wtf does that make me. he he. 

Much better then some like hosefouse or such. 


--------
[Osama istället för Usama] 

Yeah this is good.

i Wrote his name wong i think. 
but when
weöö 

might not be the only i guess.

yeah well i did that with gadhaffi also. 

i mean kadaffi it isnt even pronounced with a k
so why calla hi that. 

---------


The white once alright.

It is the one in uniform and greay in the beard which is risk
of building the hero myth. 

Cause it is both. 

Transformation. 

---------

Great. Right on time. 

A walk pehraps before finish this part. 

I Sad I never manage to loose the freight of 2009. But hen I was so senstiive
after we loosing. 

Surprise me they dared. Well now revenge already been implemented.

Think we reach 500 to day. 


---------

i am cold. 

having me big girl call me in 10 minutes. 
Really a few to me here. 

gundmens yeah. 
I might be ready to go now.  

Bergen was it?

well 30 min have her call me. IO am sp tired.

they disturbed me systematic here to give them edhe. 

noe io am well i need to skeep for long on the plan. 


r3 
might i got possion when other did not work sleepness do not seem
norma. 

yeah tis is bad consioucs for leaving living open threads here
jopridzing shit they should all die like awe always done things.

-----------

thy fuck i am tired though. 

i can hardly stand up. 

they try to disturb m4 around clock clokal. 

well we nagging the americans to kill them for us. we will see.

hard for them to say no that many times more. 

gg
i am to tire dthough
bried some one else.

-------

Ha ha. U amusing me. 

ha ha. 

So Miss Sunshine and wtf u call u lot 
Well like them not stallon for sure like stf do we call them bu tlike
in heet. Like this rodent shit we got goes running over clifths and shit. 

well wtf who cares.

come again yeaaa well 

Domestic violence can be problemmatic to break you know. 
Esopecially if u man cause u got these stereotypes. 
[Ninja har knuffat ut Junior ur fönstret och jag känner mig
som befälhavare engagerad i att följa upp det]

Well u havent falled out of the window before have u?

Well that i could believe perhaps. 
ok well when I believe when it u was noticed. 

I will keep an eye on here though given it is a bit fishy. I want
have mer abusing u uknow. 

I ma not saying she would but if so well yeah well. I wilöl find out
and have a talking to her or well put a cross in here heart or what is traditional here. 

yeah yeah rough full fo diamond and b la bla 
yeah shut up now. 

Wll u do not go jumbing out of more windows here anything. 

---

Yuuuh ha he

ha

confess here he u pushed him outside the windopw.

hanah i know 
jknow got on like noticed by some one looking out the
window on the other side. 

he he

fun though,. 

Listen now babe. I am happy for u two here so u be careful
with each other. You will have to be like investing a bit
in each other I think and like both see u dont break the other.

It is not like u get a toy or some thing u can buy a new or
u can fixk everything with it. If u say harsch words and so to
each other and really manage to make the other sad it will
partly always stick.

So well different opion is hard not to have but u both think
of tkaing the others view and maske an effort to always partly
take on that.

Good
Thats make me happy. 
If well when of course please go a hea.d
Yes I will. 
Which timer shoudl I. 
Ok no problem at all. U set it up I come on and do it for. 

But dont go like soft him up totally now so u liek cant fight here
tomoroe.
Like u do a lit e of sex and so but do not sit like for hours
ogglign some small cottage up in wales u go onnna buy to bgrown
like potatoes on. 

great didnt yeah good.
when we do this. 
It might humouring people and is probably good for u and the udience.

----------------------

Fuck. Well got an excuse to make sure she get she cant flush him 
down the toilet if he breaks. 
̈́
Well i better walk and get software done better and so on before
cal
fuck yeah i got to check with the deprrtment before. i hthink
i do have the right to do that. 

i think all field do,. 
cause if one of them inpregnant a local so to speak w3they got it.

I am pretty sure they talked about it when I signed out boosk and
shit 2008, And do not go marry someone. Cause I could. 

Well I am marry them off anyhow but I ampretty sure I can legally marry them.

Cause I am a commander in the field and one of them are my soldier. 
Here both but one is enough. 

given they want me to so. 
Junior usually know what i can do and not so. 
I never. 
i do nit as alwys. 

-----------------------------
[Lämplig bibel-citat för bröllopet]

"3 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ."

Great a few good words also. 

Some shit how i meet respective. Recruiting me ninja. 
Or did we take her over. Yeeeah,. I got some thing to take her on well
that do not sound good does it. Well we filter and lie a bit. I gave
some thing to get he rI rthink. Yes I am sure. Must been so. 

Good good. 
Well hope for the future and such.- Killing this big dragon to feast
upon its blood and humilate its b ody and such. Plenty destillates for all
after. Well not plenty perhaps welll none actualy. 

Good for the man to have a woman. To lexture and better him. 
Which we feel Junior can benefit plenty from. 

that general stroke and a bit speed on tsi.l 

Takijg care of each other. Alwauys reach for a helping hand int he hardship
and tourment life choosen to try to bring os to death with latest. 

And sex on all four being ungodly as well the women being on top.
And is well sign of she being a which and we shoudl burn her. 

great

Yeah signs also. Pointing showing and that shit. Written in the sky.
A light of things to come bla bla. 

---------------------------------------------

yeah here it is. I can marry them allright. 

Legal inside and outside the thing. 

Not sure what the commonwealth would be nor why u refer to it
when it is lkegal isnide or outside to do. as a commnading 
maybe if not it might not be legal otuside when. 

well wet f do i care. I marry them. And let them figure it out,. 

-------------------

Sure been one road of odd legal challenges. 

I mean another way would to have my president give me the
right to. but if so we gotta have an archive and it is problems
getting it working.

Here is and clear but when would i today rather than yesterday or tomoorw
have that right to do it. 

Well noone well question it their and it goes in they stuck with it
I can promise. Try get a british remove a document froma file...
Hard. u gotta do it u self after work instead.

---------------

Yes yes. I wanna talk to bu both 30 min before also. 

Yes well  a few things about the responsibility u both have
in a well marriage. 

You will for sure fit nicely together but u also very much both lot
of humans. So I feel nowing u all I should go ove ra few things
for u together here. 

Advice and such. AS bit of well responsiiblity to the future also.
Good
thank you. 

----------

U do not surprise us.
It has been forseen. 

How many?

How many are expressing a cultural distance between the two
breeding partners?

Please check it up. You go through them all. You take name,
birth place, previous marriage, if they got children and so on,
and photo them to me. Yeah which languages they took. 

Great. 

Yeah we planety before time schedule so I do them all. 
Lets see. One each want go. But we do five couples and
I speak to each individual and when we have a second door
their they also get another cermoni of some kind.

Perhaps one can print one of these swedish pamflets about safe
sex. nah nah sorry joked.

Well give them some thing. A certificate of some sort. Nah
several. 

Yes you need religion on them also. they marry secular or 
christian formal but we do it of course in any of the
religions I know. Oddities might be problematic. But
all normal in China, Japan, India, and Western society no
problem. Try to find me a believer in ganesha if possible. 
Or the that tiger religion of Colombia in nah not tiger well
the cat they have or used to have so i can show af a bit. 

Great. 
Optimism. 

Well. 
great.

fuck well. One gotta do it I guess. Fuck advicing junior
and babe. omg. But I can't in good conscience let them marry
with a good 30 minutes talk with them together. Explaning stuff
for them. yeah. 

Both very practical people for sure but thye may benefit from some one
a bit well philosofical you might say. Yeah they all like dogs for u
really. cant have them all go sour croule and shit. Hence here one
soon sit and give marriage advice to the youngsters. Well not that younger
well not at all. We all about same age and junior i think 5 - 6 years
older. 

No more mature for that though skilled and able. But when I always welcomed
and liked the different. Sure it has not been easy all of the time but you
can solve more flexible with higher difference over the area you cower
hence fewer if you rpersons are moveable in that area so you also can
concentrate them on a solution you see to cut through. 

In a way I feel it is suitable to start breed them. Like for next generation.
Suitabe is a bit to much but I sure gonna case study the intercultural
once. 

1. Saying some thing positive.
2. You want this but he or she might want anothe rthing. So you 
try to find an interbetween theri you add you love for each other to
increase that value.
3. You might want to visit well Libanon perhaps and u other friend like
to go blowing up dolphin outside Japan. 
4. Well you might go fighting these rusiian killer dolphins up in the Black
Sea and when you visalise the value you get from each other reaching out
to well give them what they also want. 
5. Communicate very clear first years. You do noit feel happy you see it
plain. But in a positive way their you touch your partner phsyical. You
always exrpess a confirming positive attitude soem thimes though more
narrow called thankful but without the implicit some times that
you would have to ask. You ask and share cause you love each other. 
6. Dwelling o conflict is no good. You might feel heightehn need for such
but it is really proven better to wait when both is ready if you voiced
harshed or the other seem stressed by it. You will leak if not or if
repeated case fleeing reflexes.
7. You both a bit old and give times here either now or later I see no
need for you to use any sort of birth control Rather I would advice against
and think it would plenty good for u both to have a baby. 
8. And when 5 minutes here their you write each a list indidivual with
the properties and concepts of the other you will is important. I have
given some starting points for each. also a few things you feel he or she
active can contribute to you example do this to heighten your satisfaction
in your everday meeting, or like providing some thing else. I check them and
when you well trade them and ekep them.
9. You get into differences. You should come to me to sovle it very
early rather thn go all sour and irritating for others. Given this might
actualy drag on for a while. it is also better for you both being  abit
new to each other. While I know plenty about u both and humans general. 
10. First priority. Express godo with each other and get a pup. 
Great. 

Yeah I so saw myself doing this when young. I sure hope junior dont turn
out like inexperienced due some christian believe or some shit. Well
I am pretty confident I could leave that to her if so. But I hope not
the issue comes up. 

bible quote for junior. Babe when. well. Satan for sure. Do they
got a bible. Maybe I can play imperial marsch for her. is ure like it
me self. Or we round up a few traitors she casn amuse her self with. 
nah well. wtf are she here. well she obvious like me but i eman
people go odd in this. 

--------------------------------------------------

Yt 

U go and do jujnior and ninja for me. 

And report htem direct.

GG
thanx. 

-------

What is that? Ok so she a buddhist basically?

u shitting me. 

ok well i am to actualy. but yeah. fuc the htings u forget. 

well it is in zen when? or am i wrong. nah dont bother. 
they dont have many old things so u take one old u safe with them all. 


-------------

"The driver knows how much the ox can carry, and keeps the ox from being overloaded. You know your way and your state of mind. Do not carry too much."
- Zen

That might do. The ox being marriage and sharring. Seeing collaboration
as an effrort together their we find love and pleasure in seeing a
whole togehter. To get satisfactionf rom making each other happy. 

We should take inspiration from the love bird who mirrors
each other in love and properity. Each morning they are said among
the mau mau wwarriors retunring form victory to come with a gift to each
other. It was a celebrated relaxation for them to take upon this 
habit. And to meet their loved once with a nice word returning
from battle before falling to sleep and always kiss each other. 

Their similarity si not denying
itself but creating a bigger full to provide streangth for the 
chicklets to come. Building a strong home which will carry them with
happiness and lust through rain and winter. 

which birds not these fucking flying rats who come shitting here. 
coudlnt they stayed on the otehr side discusting crreesp. 

---------------------------------

i hope she havent carving herself also with his name. omg how
vulgar isnt this tatooe thing. 

---------------------------------

How the fuck did i come to this. 

ohm i mean i am hardly matured in me head general and i more or less
each time end up fatheing them all. 

---------------------------------

u got the cable how many
u tried them
ok well fuck it

well some one come with more people for u and u remove the whole flooor
on the bottom part. I know it is under their some their. 

yeah well casue well i do not know but when it must case we alreayd
do it up on all otehr. 

and if it goes deeper it deosnt matter cause we shall not dig deeper
but why would they make this sorta cable digged own. yeieman they
do need a bit of freshen up regulrar do to fastr lan standards and such. 

-------

u got that. good. 
yeah 10 will do. 

------------

ah i do this all voer a bit different. 

------------

Yah fuck u makean effort with a fuck younger firls to motive
the lines and fuck seems like 1/2 going married here. 

Well I calculated with that. it actualy increase the effect.
On the once left. And I can take non regulars sorting them out
as they come in i guess if needed.

Please have some readiness on that. 

------------------------

Zu

Make them sex per time or it would take for ever. Sex couples
I talk to each though individual .

ike do some food thing for them also. after th eseocnd thing their. 

with soem like romantic shit put up. ah nah ask me big girl on that.
She was veyr much into to such younger. She should have some knowledge
about the area I think. I also did a small case study on it ut
well they got some stores with such stuff like all read so u canidentify
it nah talk the the president here. 

it amuses here i think . 

..............................

yu tha tpoet. take him in aain and have some firend of him or another
come also and do amusing good little poems. With small safe advice also.
Nothing moral or such. they asll yellwo now for a while so it cnt like
go to buttered up for them. have them paint small babies or hert and shit
on it also. they like that yekiw . 

gg

-----------------------------------

yeah i am not young. So i knwo shit like this comes. The bones talking. 
Evolution calling u out due to ehighten risk. 


this one is 17 teen. We do not marry if they are under 18. Ok when
np. yeah well me and dates. yeah yeah i see it 19 well thats why i got
u lot cause u can like calculate and count stuff. 

...............

Well I can divorce here. Few can fast. But I can if she want that. 

Yes i can. Yeah. That the sort of stuff u can do under special 
situations their you actualy have an administrative freedom in some
areas under the assumption you are off contacts. So can divorce
her and she can remarry. But settlements regarding her old amrriage
will be postpoended. 

also depending on country my divorce might not hold. But it hold to
the extent I can remmary her under the same law. 

Yeah. I am more like the law wester well that old judge u know who hardly
could read but had a shoot gun. which is plenty value. Thats me. In issues
like this administrative. Bigger than that it arent that much flexibility. 

Yeah ok when. She is diverced. Nah enough u rite it down and hold me
saying it on the tapes. yeah it is we checked. 

She change her mind I can diverce her again and voide the old one. 
i think well who cares we delete it if so. 

Please diverse people as they want it without well asking me. U now got
that power. 

------------------------

Oh do I have to?

omg. listen love. i dont want to. It is enough they got speaker. 

oh fuck oorry
ok well  u way is better i guess. 

ok 

ca
----------------------

Yeah yeah. 

Great. 

do u shit when. 

Hook them in. 

Bring me intrnet warriors down when. 

wtf they sleeping. Dont u have night now. 

well u status with me third here a bit time aftr time. 

basically though i want u none noticed. And I want u into the department
here. 

Adresses updated on the well powe ronce personal homcs and such. 
If possible like guard scedules but i doubt they got that. 

But they sure got their work hours and such and vacation and that is pretty
important also. Also they are always reachable so they gotta have some list
hthough not for sure in the network. 

U got all allready but the shit here is careful. it is not criqual. it is
good cause i mess like a
dresses on 300 - 400 even more if u view it anoher way so well it is good. 

Now u got not a firewall but a like wel i am not sure wtf it is
but I think it is three layers routers. why they got that i am not
sure but it might be they calculated with exactly this done. 

Ok so the first you go through try a bit discreet. u got yeah 

when u in their u will find a computer. 
You use that computer to connect to a WLAN that we put in several years
ago and which is still active. When u inside the network. 

It is all that. But the major thing careful. 

And listen here is the perk for u. U do a good job here u can go off
bedding me like uamrried girls. They all homping each other getting married.
No greater joy for young men like u to go get married before u out of the
university. Adds a bit of focus, motivation and respect for family value
in u. which is plenty good I think for young men to have. 

Great. 
Good luck. 

-----------------------

How u going witht he telecom system?

Great. 

Well replace it all to yeh yeah
we do not go go it can sit their until they find it or not. 

-----------------------

U just know it is a good search word when that lot comes buying
Adsense on it. 

-----------------------

Some sort of robe perhaps. 

And a big hat. Like a helmet but in gold. 

Like beowulf. 

nah. 

My normal cold face is solid relqxing for them. The oe who did not
miss some thing they need to see. 

----------------------------

Great fast

Fast is good
Fast is impressive
Your business is fast.
I am impressed.
Very so.

Now I have a surprise for u lot. 

A third more important target exist. Secret one. 

Very husch hush. Hence I now have me counter intelligence and
command structure turned off. 

I have a cutter ffor GOST 256 with the chinese S-boxes for a
static inter city link in beijing between
the military bases. It goes like a ring.

Other more modern such exist also. But they send pelnty data
on it. We do not know what it is not me anyway. 

But lets find out :-D

U open box three with the code some one will come to u with. 
And when u asdd u normal. 

And u have it. It is pre installed on some well sony hardware. not sure
wtf it is. But its fast enough. 

Ok now listen so u get the importans here.

We can not reach the actual thing. 

But now u passed the WLA u should be able to put down two of the routers
and or well better i guess get them open a tunnel for ou htrough
so we can start pushing more data in and out. Their u got direct after
them a not used connection to it. 

Given some this besides that is hardly used u used be able pump it all
over to with out 
well noone notice. 


Great

Listen here I like people having fun and romanticing before battle it is
good for u all. 

So I have them since u a bit on the side of the others on the biejing
facility 
come up with the tea and coke every 40 min with different personals
until u find well some common ground with some one or another. 

Greast good luck. 

yeah oine mor thing. if it do not cut it sprobabl they changed the
s-boxes. if so. shut and i fick it. I hav me me ways with tha algortjm. 

yeah sorry we got a password to a few of the routers or wtf it is. 
not sure it is good bok u got it. good. 
does it works. well it was not expected i gues. 
like 4 - 5 ears ago we runned in this way. 

he he. yeah well ot sure why. Well. stuff complecated. 
nah we search a spy but very complicated business. 

That is an affirmative no. Silent careful. U tap the military network
and cut it. Their u will have plenty interrestig things and very 
solid ways.

Well we do not know but I think it is the airforce and naval and army
syncronissation between the around beijing military
bases and out from them hence indirect not that data but the result
of such in decisions and so on for the full country. 

:-D
Yeah. 

I see like nothing else it could be. 

if not u hit them down. or I do it physical throw a man i got their. 

Yeah I know. But I think they keep this fo rreducance and that it mimick
that network. For one ting it peak with the other though a bit delayed
or previous. So i think like the later datahall with databases an shit
do not sync on this and hence it some times layes before and some times
together in peak but all of the solid important shit dor redundance here
from well all on the otp. all. 

Great good luck. 

So what is it? yeah i reconice the name. But listen here. U read all
that shit now. i read it like 1998 ok I thou well i know. 

yeah yeha but it make no difference i mean yeah well thanks fo rtelling me.

But listen I have great believe in your ability hre given you good results
here already so you really do not have to sync up with thsat stuff. Call
me if you like set some thing off or u do not come forward or the ghost
do not cut. 

gg

-------------------------------------------

oK NP.

But keep a bit of time check on them. We got plenty plent plenty time
So np at all really. 

Bu tit likes drag on to some sort of 8 hours baccanal and orgie up their
sends soem one to get them on track again. 


-----------------------

Do we cover all entrances now on visuals?

yeah sorry. hasv elike no good map. The big once when?

good. 

How many shit would we need to cover up all smaller when if needed yeah
well between houses as late a spossible of course. 

good good. 

well i do not know or have such map thats what i have u for. u good with
maps i enver was. 

yeah well u happy with it when? 

good. i liked the idea. was much bigger to start iwth but resources...

i like to boost them gien leakage and such but really... 

we got plenty for nothing. 

Can it roate and so. 
Great. I missed that last time i had to do that shit. 

-----------------------------------

Suck

like the shark in the sea she now have swalling you. 
Now her romantic uses will suck the life force otu of you. 
Little more to say to you wwhile i will talk plenty here to babe
about digestion. And making u last a few yesrs before u weared
down and have to be replaced. 

You can go out and cry now. 

---------------

oki doki. 

Well when. Good. 

So what is it?

Well yeah it would not be obvious. 

U got yeah exactly u got more or less all known packed with u. 

All standards we know they use. Any less. 
U looked it before? good good god. 

Well get to it when. 

Scsan it for cues from it when iu get the basic if like it is
encoded under it. 

I thik it is ot it was before was i tnot.

great

be fucking careful u pipe nothing back. good good yeah i incisted
it is one way . 


------------------