Libya's leaders keep impressing me

2013-01-18

I find it hard now as many times before express how impressed I am and has been with Libyas new political movement towards freedom. A good compression of several of the values indication we have recently pbulished view of the current state of affairs in Bloomberg by Ali Tarhouni ("was minister for oil and finance in Libya’s National Transitional Council and later deputy prime minister and interim prime minister"):



Libya also have intense sun, beaches and the kind of fantastic architecture ain the modern that only countries with dictators or who previous suffered from them without regard of much values but the very grand have. One of few other values of al-Gaddaffi would be that he as did the freedom movement help to make the concept of Libya well known.


Hence I do feel that Libya can reach a nice tourist industry also. Myself if I get time and the cost isn't high will for sure visit Libya. Previous thoughts on Libya as tourist venture in:




Not only did I learn much from the case study I did on Libya as a volative measurement point but also if not for the value I did see in the persons involved I would never bought Arabic phrase book & dictionary. Ana laa atakallam al-'aarabeeya jayidan!


I can often the dark winters here feel need for sun and if anything the Libya freedom movement resulted in as personal conclusion is that it might a suitable cheap but still good living country with much sun one might perhaps re.locate to formuch more sun next winter. I see little value by itself to over-pay for living as in Sweden when it is pretty certain the prices since 6 months is volative high, and I do see a point in buying something I want have to borrow for which woud require a bit of effort here currently. Nothing I done for so long have either been associated to anything but GEO without my personal need at any such GEO-point.


Good luck!