Poem to the Love of the Cold Rain

2010-05-29
Running people
Roads emptying

The few u see - Head low
The few bodies moving - Restrained
Are they freezing? - How cold is it? Is it below 17 degrees C?
Not so. Want be either.
It is warm. I smell victory strong the air.
I am hungry. The weak aren't hungry. U weak?
Rain wash the blood away
This is the summer for a bloody lovely victory

The weak they do not look around because of some rain - seeing only the street
Do that make them warm? Does it stop the rain? Not so

The few people u see they run - Head down
Some got protection - Very very few - U run u got no protection u the free beast for us all
U already as wet u get - Why run head down?
I see men running head down. How can that be? No men run head down.

People run wet head down - Already wet and not standing tall? They broken people - No fighting in them - Like children or women

Me I am already wet
The rain aren't getting colder than u already are. U wet already.
I stand tall before u

Me - I walk the street standing tall
I welcome the rain
I am already wet - I welcome it - I scream
For me intense pain rather than giving up is love and pleasure - Like Sex - Not pain but rather than giving up - Fucking loving with pain rather than giving up

U welcome it then it is a pleasure - A mistress
Other run - But u stand tall
Aren't no cold - It is rain - Aren't even below 17 degrees - U all gone weak on me?
The cold in u mind - U Weakness - To remember for the rest of u life - Shame

U stand tall
U stretch u back
U welcome the rain
U stretch u arm out as fucking Jesus on the cross and hug it
Rain u lover
U scream
Show u stronger than the weak - Me and u - We are the same - No weakness in me - No weakness in u

It is a walking street u go in fucking middle standing tall
U sick sack to small roof u aren't standing tall u running - Then u weak
It is not cold
It is lovely love making
It is a wet street but the wet bloody street is the road to final victory

But fuck this is the street of the warrior and u stand tall, die or run
I see no the street of women
And if u choose death U do not break my shield line
U make a big red messy pile of bodies in front of u slowing them down - then u life yours and u die if u choose to